Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Ran Again!

I ran again this morning and it felt sooo good. I probably need to massage, stretch and ice tonight to be on the safe side. I linked up with Chuck Gautier today, we had lunch and got a free tech shirt at Fleet Feet for trying on Brooks shoes. They discontinued my favorite pair but I bought a new pair of Nikes that felt very sweet and I got a thinga-ma-jiggy for my iPod that I can put in my shoe and it works with my nano. I can't wait to try that out!

I hope all of you are doing well and I want to encourage you to get out of your comfort zone and start making some new acquaintances. It is good to see some of you doing that and I promise we will have name tags for this coming Saturday!

Blog on Marathoners!

1 comment:

queen said...

hey! i just added the free shirt suggestion to the forum as a way of saving money for the trip. great minds think alike!