Friday, March 16, 2007

What a Week!

I've been sitting here working on MM and getting all the travel stuff together. Looks good... especially after the Hilton scare. I think we will actually have better accommodations and I know better service.

My leg is still hurting - calf strain - and I have gotten a Thermoskin calf support that is like a snug sleeve that helps with calf strains and shin splints. Too bad my shin splint is on the other leg and I can't kill two birds with one stone (therm0skin).

I have not exercised all week and I will need to get to the Healthplex and get in my cardio even if I need to lay off a few more weeks for the pounding. I'm not stressed. I have had worse and I still have done all my marathons!

A friend of mine is coming Saturday to talk about speed walking and it should be very helpful. She even said she would make it to the levee to help out.

Well, I'm getting back to work on MM - stay the course marathoners!

2 comments:

Kayra said...

thanks so much for posting this when I needed it the most. I've been (as you know) doubting that I'll make it to Chicago. So knowing that you've been thru "stuff" and still made it to the finish line is the reassurance I needed. See you tomorrow!

Micah said...

Thanks for the support and making me laugh. If I get through the training and the marathon, I will be looking for the therapist at the end. Good to know I have someone close by! Hope that calf gets better.