Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'm Baaaack!

This trip was a marathon in itself! The bus ride to Orlando didn't end until 1:30am on Sunday morning (we left at 7am Saturday). We spent three whole days at Disney (1) and Universal (2) and walked (ran to roller coasters) each and every day the whole time.

What did I like about it? I had the energy to keep going and going and going! I was telling the kids to hurry up. We aren't guaranteed more years for our life but this marathoning has given me more life for the years! The bus ride home was the bus ride from HELL! We left at 6PM and returned to Clinton at 6:30 this morning.

I didn't run at all but I think the mileage I put in should count for something. I am looking forward to the 10K Saturday and I hope all of you are doing well. See you Saturday early!

3 comments:

nissannurse said...

Oh yeah! You got your walking in with both of those parks!! I loved Universal!! I hope you got a speed pass!

Believe in Miracles ~ Lisa B Davis said...

Welcome back!

Cincha said...

Welcome back! We missed you last weekend but I look forward to seeing you Saturday.