Monday, May 07, 2007

Uggghhhh!

Some days are slug days! Today was one BUT I actually was a faster slug than last V'burg day. I ran with Scotty the 6 mile route in the Vicksburg Military Park and it was tough! I walked a good bit (more than I wanted to) but I finished the six miles in about 1:00:30 which is 3 minutes faster than my best time before BUT I walked a lot of those hills - Uggghhhh! Hopefully I will be able to run those hills by October without my heart racing away.

All in all, I would rather have a slug day running than a slug day not running. Life is good!

Blog on Marathoners!

1 comment:

Ann and Bob said...

Mark....great comment.... better a running slug than a sleeping slug.
That is exactly how I felt today, I did not do much, but I was not sleeping. Thanks for all you do.