Thursday, February 15, 2007

42 Minutes - 4 Miles

I just finished 42 minutes in my favorite weather and did 4 miles. Listening to Reliant K on my daughters iPod and having a great rum/walk. Now I am eating a bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon, walnuts, blueberries and little bit of brown sugar - yum! Yes, I've stretched and now I have to go to a professional conference for my marriage and family therapy CEU's. Whoohoo!

Please everyone, if you have been sedentary before MM, do not run yet! I know you are feeling good and thinking "just a little running" but wait, Wait, WAIT! There will be plenty of time! AND, if you have been properly fitted for your shoes, get them today! The proper foundation has to be laid to build a sturdy house.

You SHOULD be feeling some aches and pains - that is normal - just be sure to ice! Listen to my podcast on icing. Gotta run to the shower then to the conference. Do I hear a cold bath calling?

1 comment:

Matt Broome said...

You probably shouldn't mix rum with your walking. Unless you don't mind walking in a very crooked line. :)