Monday, February 12, 2007

No Rain this Morning!

The early weather reports stated that Monday would be wet. I am so glad that it was dry this morning. I walked and ran for 40 minutes and enjoyed myself thoroughly. The rain will probably come in tonight, but then I can run tomorrow in the rain - it's inevitable!

I hope all of you are enjoying your training and a special thanks to Matt for redesigning the website and making it look all spiffy! Way to go Matt!

Saturday we will get into eating healthy and speaking of which, I almost blew it today. I was running late for a meeting and only had time to stop in McDonald's. I didn't get the Quarter Pounder with cheese - I got the grilled chicken wrap. Not bad! WWMD? (What Would A Marathoner Do?) as Onetta said - I ate healthier!

Small steps of healthy choices compound over time to success. There was a time when I would have upsized the Quarter Pounder meal and felt sick all day - BUT I am a marathoner and I make healthier choices these days... mostly.

Blog on Marathoners!

No comments: