Thursday, February 08, 2007

Got my tires balanced...

I got my tires balanced today. Well, actually it was my spine and legs. Dr. Virgil Taylor is my chiropractor and he is very good at keeping me all aligned and just right for the miles. Every few w eeks I like to go and get him to work me over and it really makes a difference when I'm out on the road. I like the fact that he has experience as a personal trainer and is a knowledgeable athlete. Dr. T will be there Saturday and you will get a chance to hear and see him demonstrate what we need to do to keep ourselves stretched and free of injuries.

I had a good run this morning for 38 minutes and did my 2:1 intervals. 3.5 miles whirred by and I felt great afterwards. I love running!

I am looking forward to tomorrow's day off but I am more looking forward to my daughter's induction into the Honor Society. Way to go Kate!

Blog on Marathoners!

No comments: